Limited Scope Representation
Arizona allows lawyers to provide limited scope representation and limited legal support to your case only what is called for.
If you need any of the following assistance, then contact McMurdie Law Office, PC to inquire about fashioning the scope of work that is right for you.
- Your case is a no contest case, meaning all issues are agreed, and you need help with the process and preparing and filing documents
- Neither you or the other party have attorneys but you both need guidance or help in coming to agreement on certain terms
- You cannot spend or will not spend money for full representation
- You are already experienced in the divorce legal system and just need some help to make sure it’s done right
- You are able to prepare your own legal documents (using the county self-help forms or from another source) yet you need help on settling certain terms with the other party or their attorney
- You want an experienced attorney to communicate on your behalf to the opposing attorney or party
- You are looking for better understanding of your rights of specific issues
- You need your final documents reviewed by an outside attorney in your divorce or family matter
- You want the level of attorney experience over a document preparation paralegal
Maricopa County Court website has excellent information on the subject of limited scope representation. View here: https://www.azcourts.gov/selfservicecenter/Resources/Types-of-Legal-Representation/Limited-Scope-Representation
January 2021 – JP in Gilbert
I had no clue where to even begin when looking to start the process on initiating my divorce, but consulting with Cristi was the best decision I could have made. Her services made the process quick and as painless as possible and my divorce finalized without any issues. I trust and recommend her services to anyone looking for guidance or representation with regards to legal matters.